Setting up a company in Hong Kong is typically a quick and uncomplicated process, usually finalized within a few days. This is how it appears when you choose YouReg as your service provider.
- Create the account
- Pass a quick 5 minute verification
- Provide us with company’s name and activity
- Sign the incorporation documents
- Get your company within 2 working days
The process is simple as it looks and can be done entirely online!
You will not be bothered with a company name approval, preparation of documents and communication with local authorities. We do all these processes by ourselves!
Our costs with NO hidden fees
Company registration – €499
- Business name approval
- Preparation of incorporation application (NNC1) to the Registrar
- Payment of registration fees – €244
- Business Registration (BRC) for the first year – €255
- Receipt of CI and Articles of Association
- Post incorporation documents (share certificate, registers)
- Filing of commencement of business form to the IRD
In the next articles we will speak about secretary issues and responsibilities, and accounting assistance for companies in Hong Kong.
Book a call with YouReg Manager now and ask all your questions about company registration in Hong Kong during a free consultation!