Personal Data Processing Policy
I hereby declare that I am aware that in accordance with the Data Protection Laws and Regulations on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data YouReg Platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Controller”) shall ensure that my personal data is lawfully processed. The documents, electronic or otherwise, containing my personal data will be under the control of the Personal Data Controller.
I hereby declare that I voluntarily consent for collection, storage, processing, cross-border processing and transfer of my personal data to third parties and third countries: name, passport data, ID data, driving license data, residential address, contact details (phone number, fax, email), personal financial information (banking and tax information, information about property and assets, source and the amount of income), information about education, professional experience and business activities.
I hereby declare that I give my consent to collection, storage, processing, cross-border processing and transfer of my personal data to third parties and third countries in case of provision of one or more of the following services:
– Company incorporation and administration;
– Legal and tax support;
– Accounting control and audit;
– Opening bank account;
– Safekeeping services;
– Escrow services;
– Management and administration of investment entities;
– Services under Financial Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)/ Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
– Usage of YouReg Platform.
I hereby declare that I agree that my personal data would be collected only in case of my request for one or more of the services mentioned above. I hereby declare that the Personal Data Controller reserves the right to collect, store, process, cross-border process and transfer my personal data mentioned above and any additional information to third parties and third countries in the following cases:
– I have given my consent to the processing of my personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which I am a party or in order to take steps at my request prior to entering into a contract;
– Processing is necessary for compliance with the legal obligations the subject of which is the controller.